September 5, 2009

Gross Negligence

I'm very sore and tired but happy because I got a lot done today. Things seem to be settling down a bit so I'm just getting back into the groove of it all - blogging included. I feel icky when I go too long without blogging.

This summer has been interesting, weather-wise, and it's almost at an end. I've done a whole lotta work on my self in the past few months and it's been rigorous stuff coming out of my comfort zone. But I'm doing good and I'm only getting better from here.

I've been working on a top sekret project with Sunny and six others since before the summer and it's finally come to fruition: The Buttercup E-zine's premiere issue came out on September 1st and has been going very well so far.

What it is is an online community (forums, groups, chats, photo sharing, etc. etc.) that publishes articles throughout the month and allows a platform for discussion about those articles. That's part of what makes it unique.

We offer a female-focused (male friendly) atmosphere, 100% bullshit free, diverse, creative, and growing by the day.

Anyway, I'm loving it. You should join too ;o)

(Man, it's hard to blog and eat corn on the cob at the same time. Hard, but not impossible!)

I'm not really sure what to say right now, so I think I'll just apologize for the neglecting of the blog and mosey on over to Buttercup and see what people are talking about.

Be good!

-Love M.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I'll have to check it out and join. I've been away from the blog world for awhile. How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been good. Good to "see you" again - come join us at Buttercup! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading <3