April 19, 2013

Step 1: Unmanageability

Q: How do I know when my life is unmanageable?

A: I know my life is unmanageable when I'm anxious everyday; my health is suffering; I neglect self-care and doing things I love; I become depressed a lot; I isolate from everyone; I don't like who I'm becoming or how my life is; I can't dream for the future because all my energy and focus is on solving what's going on now; I have trouble doing the basic things in life; I don't know myself anymore and I don't know what the hell I'm doing; I'm trying to control people and things to the point of exhaustion even though that's never worked in the past; and I indulge in problem/addictive behaviouirs to comfort myself.

Yeah I'd say that's pretty unmanageable.


<3 M
Search & Win


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3