April 27, 2013

Step 1: Fixing Things

Q: Am I attracted to people who seem to need me to fix them? How have I tried to fix them?

A: I don't think I'm attracted to people who seem to need me to fix them: I don't recall that being my experience.  Aside from Brian, I usually end up going for the ones who are unavailable in some way.  I could be wrong though.

I've tried to "fix" them by doing things to make their lives easier so they could focus on improving themselves.  I've created plans, lessons, systems, and a lot more things that have taken a lot of time and effort so I could fix them.  I've riddled them with advice from my well of "wisdom" and who knows what else.  I've tried to solve their problems because "obviously they aren't capable of doing so themselves."


<3 M
Search & Win


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3