May 2, 2009

The Best Of Twatter

The winner of the 'Best Of Twatter' awards is @LexiBadger with this twat

Congratulations Lexi! Woooooo!

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the 'Best Of Twatter' since I joined in February:

@marylin


On Writers and Writing

  • Having a bit of a hard time trying to write a SHORT bio... I really don't want to be long winded... I really...10:49 PM Mar 12th from web
  • I seem to subconsciously enjoy breaking that 'i' before 'e' rule... it would have helped if they taught me this shit in school.8:07 PM Mar 20th from web
  • I'm gonna win a Hugo damnit! I don't write in that genre, but I'm gonna win!!! :P2:38 AM Mar 20th from web
  • Some days I feel like I have so much to write about that it's paralyzing6:27 PM Apr 4th from web
  • Tired and sore. Off to have a beer with my lovely writer minions. Be good.5:47 PM Apr 7th from web
  • Television kills Poetry.1:17 AM Apr 19th from TweetDeck
  • Okay. Apparently men can cause retarded drama as well. My head hurts. Crazy fucking writers...8:44 PM Apr 24th from TweetDeck

On Religion

Coffee


Pop Culture

Wisdom

Noms

Moi

Didn't Need To Know That

Random

My Favourite Tweets

Stuff & Things

Credits

@marylin
@LexiBadger
@PoeticDreams
@SunnyCrittenden
@4bit4
@Nav0n0d
@amandapalmer
@babysinead
@HamiltonLive
@globebooks
@Steve_Buscemi
@courtneylover79
@stigzz


-Love Marylin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3