February 7, 2009

We Didn't Start The Fiya!

Holy shit! Have you seen the passport applications they expect us to fill out? Seems a bit much, I mean, they make it so hard... I just wanna do a little bit of traveling, ya know? huh. Well it should be worth it, I'm off to sunny California later on this year, a trip I've wanted to take since I was a teeny bopper (omg did I just say teeny bopper? How the hell old AM I?).

What other fun have I been up to besides planning to leave the country? Well I started a ginormous kitchen fire earlier this evening, my biggest so far... oil fire - got so smokey I had to leave cause I couldn't breathe. Scary! I killed that mother fucker with a good bit of baking soda... is there anything baking soda can't do?



I "accidentally" knocked the fire alarm off the wall, and now have a possible live wire hanging out of the wall, which I have been informed is quite the fire hazard itself.

All is well and I was able to complete mum's birthday dinner, and make it pretty darn yummy too! This was the first time I've bought actual meat, actual rotting animal carcass, since spring of 2008... craziness. But a nice juicy steak indeed.

Other than that, I'm contemplating an online poetry workshop... perhaps a collaborative workshop with another artist... stay tuned.

-Love Marylin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3