May 30, 2008

Jibber-Jabber

Will watching the news really keep me up to date on what's going on in the world? No. I refuse to feel guilty about the fact that I don't because all I need to do is scan the headlines and I feel like I'm dealing with aliens...

Seriously, take a fucking peek for yourself and see what the world is focusing on as most important... do I seriously live among these creatures? Negative and sensationalized and I don't care.

*sigh*

Sorry, I don't know where that came from.

I made homemade burgers and fries with yummy mango milkshakes for dinner tonight - Don says it was yummy but maybe he's afraid I'll stab him with a fork if he says otherwise ;)

Definitely good times.

Had a mini Bob Dylan marathon earlier today - love that man.

Okay that crazy French Zig-Zag guy is talking to me and I think I'm just babbling for the sake of saying something and perhaps I should have filled this space with something more poetic than this jibber-jabber I call a blog.



Hey, hey Woody Guthrie, I wrote you a song
'Bout a funny ol' world that's a-comin' along.
Seems sick an' it's hungry, it's tired an' it's torn,
It looks like it's a-dyin' an' it's hardly been born.


-Love Marylin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3