May 29, 2008

Amélie

So yeah, it's 10:35 in the PM and I just finished cleaning out my freezer. George is the only one here and he doesn't mind - there are some perks to living alone. Only one dude I could live with and well, I aint talkin' about Georgey-boy.

We're on the cusp of summer here in Canada, we can all come out of our igloos for a while now! I'm takin' off my parka!!! (Yes, that's right, we have deep freezers in our igloos up here, mhmm.. oh, and kitty cats too!)

Hey I'm gonna be an aunt soon! My niece, Ms. Amélie Houle (named from the 2001 film, Amélie, or Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain), will be coming onto the physical plane sometime in early October... a Libra, I believe, not too shabby. Poor kid, what was she thinking?

Here she is now...



... in the flesh, so to speak.

-Love Marylin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3