July 17, 2007

Monika Ptok-Byard

Well I went to the 2007 Faery Festival in Guelph a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised to come across the booth of fantasy (faery) artist Monika Ptok-Byard.

This was the highlight of my day as she was both friendly and had a multitude of very talented pieces on display!

She is a very down-to-earth, local artist who encourages and helps other artists along her way. She even welcomes your faery art ideas in exchange for a copy of the piece that comes from your idea!

By far, my favourite was her 'Water Nix' which I purchased a signed copy of, at a very reasonable price and am still contemplating where to hang her in my home ;)



Look out Amy Brown and Jessica Galbreth - here comes Monika Ptok-Byard!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3