March 29, 2006

Dum Diddy Dum Diddy Dum Dum Corn!

For the past week or so I've been a little depressed and having weird sleep patterns (nothing really new). So tonight I was in dire need of some comfort food for dinner but alas, there's no junk food or anything to be found in the cupboards

Then I remembered what my friend Lyndsy taught me: "You can make virtually ANYTHING into something tasty!" (Oh, Lyndsy, where are you hon?)

Dum didy Dum didy Dum Dum CORN

Ingredients:

- a bowl full a' corn

- a crap-load a' butter

- a crap-load a' salt


Directions:


Place corn and butter into bowl. Microwave till corn is swimming in butter. Take out of microwave and dowse with salt. Eat and Enjoy.


Now, as I do care about my heart, I decided to reduce the amount of butter and salt in this lovely recipe. Nonetheless, it tasted awesome!



Nutritious, no?



Here you can see the puddle of butter.

Mmmmmmm! Problem solved.


Love Marylin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3