April 30, 2004

I'm The Crazy One?

I was reading a reply from someone in one of my online groups and I got that annoying feeling where I know it's pointless to respond, yet, there's a certain amount of decency I want to give.

Really, I just think sometimes you should give up: there are certain conversations that have the potential to go on into oblivion and maintain complete pointlessness throughout.

Once I come to the hair pulling disbelief that this person actually believes I'M the one who's nuts... yes, joining a local get-together group when you live in a completely different country is questionable.

So, when I'm not too tired I go for the oh-so polite method. But right now I am tired and I'm going to go for the "my mind just cannot wrap itself around your notions" method.

P.S. listen people, when I come into your place of work it is YOU working for ME and not the other way around. That's how you'd like me to treat you, right???


Love Marylin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3