October 17, 2011

How Bizarre

Saturday Brian and I went to what is known as the 'Bizarre Bizarre.'  This is where a bunch of kink/fetish vendors get together and sell their wares.  We went to the last one and it was pretty cool and since friends of ours were going to be vending, we thought we should go to this one as well.

Brian won TWO prizes! It's like he has a horseshoe up his ass lately...

One of his prizes was a wooden paddle and the other was so extremely UN-usable for us (it was a sounding kit LOL) so he gave it to someone who would actually enjoy it.

Plus he picked up quite a few other toys... yay!

I wasn't planning on buying anything but I somehow ended up trying on a corset.  I was about to buy it when my friend came over and saved me from making a bad purchase.  This led the corset-lady to retrieve the one corset she had in her car for me to try, which turned out to fit/look fabulous on me.

It's a really good quality corset, steel boning, and apparently looks like it was made for me.  And I got it for half price!  Woot!  Can't wait to wear it!  Here's a picture:


And they threw in a little hat for free because they thought it looked cute on me lol.  So that was pretty awesome.

It felt nice to get a lot of attention like that at least for just a bit.  Nice distraction.  

Unfortunately, the S.A.D. has hit pretty hard this year, and I'm fighting my ass off to not slip into a bad depression.  It's fucking hard though.  There's not enough transition time between summer and cold weather, at least it seems that way.  It seems to come out of nowhere: last weekend was hot, this weekend was freezing.

Blah.

I just feel like hell.  I feel like I'm having a mid-life crisis, without the midlife part.  I don't know what to do with myself. I want to go in so many directions and it's overwhelming cause I have no idea where to start or what my priorities are.

And I can't stop eating!

I quit smoking a month ago and I just want to eat and eat and eat.  Being depressed does not help the matter.

Oh well, at least I don't smoke.



<3 M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3