March 28, 2009

Yellow

I'm a little bit drunk right now: split a bottle of red wine with Tim tonight. He's gone and I'm here, kinda bored. So sore today. A hot tub would be grand right now.

The only thing being drunk is productive for is taking away your inhibitions, and writing... not necessarily good writing, but writing nonetheless.

*burp

Approximately two years ago while gallivanting around the Hamilton Art Gallery, I asked Tim if he'd be so kind as to paint me a yellow painting. No idea why I asked that it be yellow, but I did. Well, he finally decided it was done and he brought it over tonight to give me: it's pretty cool I must say, and I can't believe he actually did that for me: even my ex flaked on doing the painting he said he was gonna do for me (bastard).

So yay for Tim, who is becoming quite the successful artist but seems to be a tad shy in doing any promotion of himself whatsoever... I can't even point you to a link.

He has some magic fingers... he does.

I'm getting the feeling that this weekend is going to be very "blah" but I hope I'm wrong.

Anyway, here's a picture.





So now I have to paint my living room (like I was supposed to do a month ago) because this painting needs a nice wall to be hung on. If only I could decide on which shade of red...

That's it for now, be good folks.

-Love Marylin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3