February 14, 2009

V-Sweet

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."

-Lucille Ball

(from another blog)



Happy Self-Love Day
! - Feb. 13th & 14th, 2009

Here’s how the whole thing works:

1.) You’re gonna grab yourself a banner.

2.) You’re gonna post that banner and then tell us all something that you really like love about yourself (thus, the “self-love” portion of our program).

3.) Ask or beg your readers to post one thing that they too love about you!!! If your blog friends are nice, you shouldn’t have to beg…much.

4.) Enjoy yourself and spread the love by doing this on your blog!

Ok, so here it goes: What do I love about myself?

I have amazing inner strength. I am deep and thought provoking. I am loving. I'm a word genius. I have beautiful eyes. I'm creative and smart. I give a shit.

What do YOU love about me?


-Love Marylin.

1 comment:

  1. Your writing is awesome, and makes me think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading <3