June 18, 2008

Jimminy Cricket!



I saw a cricket in the apartment a little bit after Don showed up and I sort of freaked out: here's the background on my craziness:

I had a dream a few months ago that gave significance to the date June 18 (today). So, I've been patiently waiting since then to see what may or may not come to fruition because the dream gave no detail as to what the importance was.

Then I realized that it's also a full moon today, making it even more eerie! lol

So when I saw this black cricket on my floor, my mind immediately thought of the movie 'Practical Magic' and how the cricket represented the death of someone.

LOL I'm ok now :P So far nothing big has happened, but I did look up the cricket in my copy of 'Animal Wise' by Ted Andrews... the cricket now makes much more sense. ALOT more sense.

The cricket stimulates our intuition and the power of our beliefs. It is a fighting spirit, helping awaken that in us. It is a great sign of good luck. They herald an awakening of sensitivities and finding light within the dark. They are perceptive within the dark times and are able to use whatever light is available to them. They remind us to trust our own intuition. Our dreams will become more clairvoyant and we can truly rely on our dreamtime perceptions. They remind us to trust our own expressions of light, even if different from others. Now is the time to believe in and rely upon our long range perceptions and insights. We should trust in what we have always believed. The cricket's song is a song of good cheer, especially in relationships, a reminder to trust in our beliefs and perceptions about the other people in our life. Our believing is about to be rewarded and the song they are singing is of success and pleasures ahead. The cricket warns us to stay balanced and grounded when exploring or working with our intuition and psychic abilities.

So thank you to the cricket!

P.S.

"Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God"

Ruth 1:6-18

P.P.S. Happy Full Moon Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3