February 12, 2008

Dreams In Gonzovision



So I had a dream about Hunter S. Thompson last night: he came to see me (for who knows what reason). This was the aged HST, post/mid-adventure HST - a man who would have a lot to say and alot of great stories to tell. Very exciting.

I know we have a limited amount of time for this visit, but instead of me getting to sit and just listen to the man talk, all of these unknown people start coming in and out of the room, asking him dumb questions, not even letting him speak, giving meaningless interviews and taking photos.

You could tell he didn't want to be there - that he was frustrated. What a waste.

I like to think the real Hunter would have kindly interrupted with:

Shut the fuck up and let me talk!

*shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading <3